LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

Julie Andrews is a Punk



[Day 17 of the 31 Days of Poetry]








Raindrops on Tin Roofs and Thanksgiving Turkey
NFL Playoffs and lots of beef jerky
Very bad girls who beg for their spankings
These are a few of my favorite things


Five-Dollar Foot-Longs and Grilled Stuft Burritos
Sun Chips and Pringles and Nacho Doritos
Totinos Pizzas with Chocolate Puddings
These are a few of my favorite things


Fifty-inch Plasmas and Unrated Blu-Rays
Girls in short dresses with black lace lingerie
Legs that she covers with white silk stockings
These are a few of my favorite things


When my team chokes
When my pee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad!










No comments:

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!