LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

Blueprint






[Day 16 of the 31 Days of Poetry]








Elusively
Fearfully
Unobtrusively
Carefully
Narrowly
Objectively
Thoroughly
Effectively


Silently
Sequentially
Violently
Eventually
Hurriedly
Aggressively
Luridly
Transgressively


Demandingly
Voraciously
Commandingly
Sagaciously
Soundly
Sensationally
Profoundly
Inspirationally


Abnormally
Bestially
Stormily
Celestially
Resplendently
Gloriously
Transcendently
Victoriously




[Note: I don't know if I got this poem to work the way I wanted it to in my head. I debated whether to put commas after each word, because if you just scan down quickly you miss what (I hope) I put in there. The proper way to read it is to read each word as a line of poetry, and pause between lines. Ach! Now I know I"ve failed. if I have to explain it, I didn't do it right. Well, anyway, give it another try, doing it that way. -H]



No comments:

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!