LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

Thoughts of her while drifting to sleep

  






Fall into me, sweetling, darling dark angel. 
Fall into me, and be safe and warm and loved. 
Fall into me forever and be mine.


If you are falling asleep, darling, do so with one hand down there
stroking the memory of forever into your body, your heart, your soul.


I wish I could bottle your breathing, those little sounds you make, 
your sighs of contentment, the way you purr slightly as you stretch. 
I wish I could bottle up your sounds, your rhythms, and spray it like perfume. 
I want to be intoxicated by your essence.


I want to take you to Chicago, go on the El Train, late at night; last car, 
as the train goes 'round and 'round the track.  
I wanna chain you to the overhead handrail and make violent love to you, 
silhouetted in the darkened car, 
passing through the city that stands vigil on our passion. 







Return to Literary Hype Home Page

Go to Hyperion Empire Home Page

1 comment:

jadriana said...

Bravo. =:)

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!