LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

I don't mind your Darkness

  






I don't mind your Darkness, girl
Midnight thoughts pour like sweat off your skin.
I act cross, but inside I'm thrilled
I'm huffing and puffing - let me in.

A slap of your open palm on my face
I feel it from miles and miles away
I flush with anger and shame and disgrace
But I love when you're irked and there's hell to pay

You are desirable all of the time
Happy or sleepy or lonely or sad
But Dark You pushes to the front of the line
(You're so fucking hot when you're bad)

Your Darkness swirls around my head
I want you chained and in my bed
And maybe you will use those chains - 
On me, so come and end my reign. 









Return to Literary Hype Home Page

Go to Hyperion Empire Home Page

No comments:

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!