LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

By the time I get to Patagonia

 







By the time I get to Patagonia,
Breathe in honey-suckled air; 


By the time I get to Barcelona,
Bathe in fine art atmosphere; 


By the time I get to Macedonia,
Sit in Alexander's chair;


By the time I get to Apollonia, 
Worship perfumed cascade hair;




By the time I get to Caledonia,
Crawl inside the hidden lair;



By the time I get to Anhedonia, 
To find that I'm already there. 












Return to Literary Hype Home Page

Go to Hyperion Empire Home Page




No comments:

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!