LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

"What I Might Have Done"



XXXI Days of Poetry - Day the Nineteenth




"What I Might Have Done"



My highest achievement in life 
will end up being the Imagined 
Greatness of those who knew me - 

"What I Might Have Done." 

Those mythical scaled mountains 
will loom larger than any I actually 
climb, or in truth, any I would have 
climbed, had I managed to even try. 


 







XXXI Days of Poetry (2016)


Read more Poetry, including previous year's "31 Days"



[ART - Intro: "The Rocky Mountains" by Albert Bierstadt (1830-1902)]



Return to Literary Hype Home Page
Go to Hyperion Empire Home Page

No comments:

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!