LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

Dulcis Persica



XXXI Days of Poetry - Day the Fourth





Dulcis Persica

For three days I had you, 
On the couch, in my bed, 
Whenever and wherever I wanted. 
Ours was a sweet, wet, sticky passion,
A love blessed and ripened by the summer sun.
I would suck on you for hours, lick your juice 
from my lips with an aching relish. 
Then you went away, and my life 
Lost all meaning, hope and desire. 
I can't stop thinking about you. 
I miss the feel of you in my hands, 
The taste of your skin, the way you
Opened yourself to me, and gave unto 
Me, so I could devour your flesh. 
Come back to me.....
Sweet Peach.


  
















XXXI Days of Poetry (2016)


Read more Poetry, including previous year's "31 Days"





[Painting by Serge Marshennikov. Google him & fall in love with his work]












Return to Literary Hype Home Page

Go to Hyperion Empire Home Page

No comments:

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!