LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

The Mighty Wasp


 


{I made a deal with someone: provide me with any picture, and I will write a 89-word story about it. Below is what I was given, and what I came up with. Try not to get stung}






THE MIGHTY WASP

Behold the mighty wasp. Unmatched in flight and fury. Bringer of pain and death. Destroyer of worlds. 

So easily the mighty wasp flits on the precipice, prepared to enter, to conquer, to rule. 

But this is no wasp hive hole, nor is there easy meat inside the scratched, weathered wood. 

There is destruction past these parts, but destruction for the wasp alone.  

So enter, conquering giant, enter and discover that not all pain is inflicted by thee, but on thee, too. 

Enter and discover the end, o' mighty wasp.






Return to Literary Hype Home Page

Go to Hyperion Empire Home Page

No comments:

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!