LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

Like a Dove








I searched the meadow,  could not find her,
Down the valley, ‘round the bend.
In my heart a growing worry;
“Oh, God: don’t let this be the end.”

I climbed the hills, scanned horizons;
Calling ‘til my voice gave ‘way.
Knowing all the while, the story -
Once again, she wouldn’t stay.

This is how I’ve come to know it;
Why my heart so fears to love.
She discovers I am lacking:
Flies away just like a dove.




Return to Literary Hype Home Page

  Go to Hyperion Empire Home Page

No comments:

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!