LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

Spider Rage Chronicles





[Day 29 of the 31 Days of Poetry]






[The Following happened early Monday morning. I went on a Twitter rampage about it, and later, thought it was pretty funny. Is it a stretch to use it as a poem?  Well.....Would I use it if I wasn't so far behind schedule?  Well......The point is, it's awesome.  The reason it looks a bit scraggly is because I cut and paste each individual post so that you could read it from top down rather than from bottom up.  I know, I know - Hamanitarian.  Enjoy.]















See the full 2011 Edition of the 31 Days of Poetry


See the 2010 edition of the 31 Days of Poetry


Return to the Hyperion Empire Home

No comments:

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!