LiteraryHype
Literary Hype Internet

HYPERION'S TALES WITH THE ELF

HYPERION'S TALES WITH THE ELF




My first encounter with the elf was a strange time for me. Up until then can honestly say I didn't believe in Elves. This changed when I met him. I finally decided to tell the tale of our meeting some two years ago. Then, last year, I deicided for some reason to relay another one of our adventures. I tell you: if I hadn't been there I wouldn't have believed it myself.



EXITUS TERRARUM - wherein I explain how I came to know the Elf

BLACK ROCK HOLD - wherein I describe a peculiar adventure the Elf and I had

There are more stories. I will post them here if I decide to tell them

No comments:

 

Y I B

Literary Hype is the dream-child of Hyperion, who may or may not be completely insane. We offer original stories, Poetry, Books Reviews, Music Lyrics Analysis and more. (We even have Adult Fiction on a sister site: After Dark Tales.) We hope you find what you are looking for!